Thread: Need regional map -- paid

Default Need regional map -- paid

Hello,

I am in need of a regional map (approximately 1.5 x 1 square mile focus) for a fantasy story. I can provide a rough sketch and explanation of the region. It will include mountain ridges, a cliff, a river, and a pond, as well as forestation. It will need location markings.

It needs to be of quality for printing in a 5x8 paperback or for digital display.

I am not looking for hyper stylized or classic fantasy stylings (not Tolkien-esque). I'm looking for a more realistic landscape rendition.

Time constraints: sooner the better but 1 month would be the most. I am an indie author currently releasing a web serial on Royal Road and I've got folks clamoring for a map.

I am seeking the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

I am willing to pay and would be interested in receiving offers.

I will check back but can also be reached at trae.mcmaken (at the old) gmail.com
    Collaborative Storytelling and Worldbuilding
    Freeform fantasy and sci-fi
    www.LostPathway.com

Guild Journeyer

Hello, my work might be called Tolkien-esque but here're link just in case! If your're interested hit me up via any of the pages or at: endi (dot) oblak93 (at) gmail (dot) com

FB: https://www.facebook.com/Strigunart

IG: https://www.instagram.com/strigun.art/

CHEERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Naen View Post
    Hello,

I am in need of a regional map (approximately 1.5 x 1 square mile focus) for a fantasy story. I can provide a rough sketch and explanation of the region. It will include mountain ridges, a cliff, a river, and a pond, as well as forestation. It will need location markings.

It needs to be of quality for printing in a 5x8 paperback or for digital display.

I am not looking for hyper stylized or classic fantasy stylings (not Tolkien-esque). I'm looking for a more realistic landscape rendition.

Time constraints: sooner the better but 1 month would be the most. I am an indie author currently releasing a web serial on Royal Road and I've got folks clamoring for a map.

I am seeking the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

I am willing to pay and would be interested in receiving offers.

I will check back but can also be reached at trae.mcmaken (at the old) gmail.com
    May You could find this interesting
    In case you can contact me there directly.