First of all, I believe Naima is at least partially correct about my desert placement: I was definitely being much too crude and careless when drawing my Koppen map, and as a result overlooked an important detail regarding equatorial precipitation patterns. The Hadley cell, although much narrower here, circulates air counter to the planet's rotation, much like on the Earth. However, during perihelion when the land is hotter than the ocean, a sea breeze brings warm moist air against the Hadley cell circulation, enabling a small patch of savannah to exist on the west coast of equatorial continents. All other climate zones will depend on the other circulation cells and their direction of circulation.

To answer worldbuilding pasta's question, this map WAS extrapolated from a koppenpasta output of the Earth's resulting climate, assuming my world's parameters but a default Earth topography. I chose this option because ExoPlaSim was producing unfavourable results with my "Frodo topography;" suffice it to say, the program's temperature simulations were coming out much too cold. Since I couldn't troubleshoot this error, I'm including the script and Frodo topo map for you. (Max altitude, by the way, is 7130 metres).

The koppenpasta output:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Koppen Earth.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	137339

The Frodo topo map:
Name:  Frodo400.png
Views: 47
Size:  2.6 KB

To improve my rendering of climates, I've drawn a rough precipitation map to indicate the distribution of moisture on Frodo, using an ExoPlaSim output of the Earth with Frodo parameters. Very crudely, the darkest blues represent a rainfall value of about 7 x 10^-8 m/s; the lighest blues, 7 x 10^-9 m/s. If this exact level of rainfall would fall for an Earth year, it would amount from 2.2 metres (darkest blues) to 0.2 metres (lightest blues). These roughly correspond to rainforests vs. deserts. I basically used info from worldbuilding pasta to calculate the size of each circulation cell in my planet's atmosphere; then, after determining the direction of circulation, I placed moisture zones on all coasts downwind of an ocean. The ovals represent anticyclones (high pressure), which only move about 4 degrees throughout the year due to the planet's low obliquity.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rainfall Map3.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	137341

Personally, I don't trust my brain when engaging in complex tasks such as determining a planet's climate, especially for non-Earthlike worlds. I am functioning with a damaged basal ganglia and severe demyelination, meaning I can't rapidly process information and frequently suffer "brain lock." As a result, my numerical/verbal abilities are impaired; however, when I have time to rehearse and prepare the information (like now), my accuracy tends to be above average and the apparent impairment can disappear. When conworlding and deciding climate, I prefer to use at least two different methods to calculate temperatures: ExoPlaSim, Clima-Sim, worldbuilding pasta's spreadsheet, as well as my own. I figure that with a general agreement between different simulators, I am confident that I'm encroaching on the sought-out solution(s) to the problem.

Thank you again for all your critiques and worldbuilding wisdom. If there's anything else you need (worldbuilding pasta) to troubleshoot my error, please feel free to ask.

Peter