Thread: Fantasy Map Villages, Fortresses, Cities assets

Default Fantasy Map Villages, Fortresses, Cities assets

Hi friends, im stuck. Im making a War of the Ring Middle earth map and i need some assets, icons, or tilesets having Villages, Cities, and Stronholds.

Any website, or book in Drivetrhurpg?

You can check out cartographyassets.com. There are many creators that sell assets in many styles on there. You might also check out DeviantArt if you want to find some photoshop brush sets with nice icons. Mapeffects.com also has some nice brushes.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Thanks for the adress, Turambar... I had never seen cartographyassets.com

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Thanks for the adress, Turambar... I had never seen cartographyassets.com
    Yeah, its a good one. Several Guild members sell assets on there (including myself).

I'm not sure why CartographyAssets sellers don't promote here more often. I have mine linked in my signature but really should crosspost a few more preview assets here. Maybe because it feels like the guild tends to be less Wonderdraft/Dungeondraft/Inkarnate map makers, and that's the crowd that buy assets. No, I know why, it's because they balk at the archaic forum... but yes, it's the best resource of its kind! I posted a couple of my things on DriveThruRPG and comparably much less sales interest, though I should still crosspost for the people who go there first.

Turambar's most recent pack happens to be of perfectly fine handmade top down buildings which may not be what OP wants but could be useful for making such maps!

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!