Thread: Hello everyone! Hope to learn and share a lot!

Post Hello everyone! Hope to learn and share a lot!

I have never been good at introductions, so I guess I'll just start with my relationship with maps.

I've always found them to be really cool, I've had a world map on my home since I was a baby, and I really liked looking at flyers for new homes because they had nice looking blueprints.
    As many of us I would gather, I became a D&D nerd (more into Pathfinder 2e now), and from that I started to draw my own maps. I mostly stuck to pen and paper, but I'm saving money for a tablet. I'm graduating from design school so I often use design software to create or enhance my art. I also dabble with Inkarnate or Wonderdraft here and there.

As for a little on myself, I'm from Brasil but have been fluent in english for many years now. Even lived in the US for a year. The TTRPG scene in my country is big but not a lot of attention on the mapping side of the hobby. I'm hoping to turn this love into a side carrier (or who knows, maybe I'll make it something more).

Anyway, I'm excited to learn, share and discuss anything and everything with you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Daia Maps View Post
    I have never been good at introductions, so I guess I'll just start with my relationship with maps.

I've always found them to be really cool, I've had a world map on my home since I was a baby, and I really liked looking at flyers for new homes because they had nice looking blueprints.
    As many of us I would gather, I became a D&D nerd (more into Pathfinder 2e now), and from that I started to draw my own maps. I mostly stuck to pen and paper, but I'm saving money for a tablet. I'm graduating from design school so I often use design software to create or enhance my art. I also dabble with Inkarnate or Wonderdraft here and there.

As for a little on myself, I'm from Brasil but have been fluent in english for many years now. Even lived in the US for a year. The TTRPG scene in my country is big but not a lot of attention on the mapping side of the hobby. I'm hoping to turn this love into a side carrier (or who knows, maybe I'll make it something more).

Anyway, I'm excited to learn, share and discuss anything and everything with you guys!
    Welcome Daia! I hope to see some of your maps on here soon.