Thread: New artist from Brazil :3

Post New artist from Brazil :3

Hi everybody!

My name’s Juliana Xavier, I’m a Sequential Artist/Writer/Illustrator from Brazil and I adore drawing maps!

I honestly don’t know what it is about it, but I just really enjoy making them. I recently just finished a map commission for someone and wish I’d get more of those. They’re just so nice and soothing to work on.

Anyway, being an artist is lonely, and none of my artist friends draw maps. So I’m really glad this place exists!

I’ve been following Cartographer’s guild on twitter for years now, and have really missed seeing those tweets pop up (but I get it). So here I finally am to make up for it, and get to see more amazing maps from everyone and to hopefully post my own as well

Hi Juliana, welcome to the guild. If you adore drawing maps then you've come to the right place, I look forward to seeing your work on the forums.

This can be a great place to find commission work, if that's one thing you want to do here I would also recommend that you establish a bit of a reputation by competing in our challenges. Having a well set-up signature and a good website to link to in that signature is also a must.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome @wminish! I’m excited about the challenges you mentioned! <3

I’m a little slow at figuring out how everything works but am looking forward to finishing setting up my account on here with some pretty art and links, haha

Hi, Juliana! Tudo bem? I am also from Brazil, hope we can get along and welcome to the guild, the community is really welcoming. What kind of maps do you prefer?

Nossa, quanta gente do Brasil! Welcome Juliana, so good to have more of us here in the forum. I'm also very new here but I'm excited to share work with you and everyone else!

Ahhh! My peoples! Hahah, oi oi ink_alpinist and Daya Maps Sorry I’m slow to respond, I haven’t used forums in forever so I’m a little lost on how to reply and tag people in those replies? Thanks for the warm welcome, it’s so nice to be here!

As for my answer to ink_alpinist’s question, I love fantasy maps and I draw mine both digitally and traditionally. I just finished a commission recently so I’ll be sharing that soon! Can’t wait to see the work you guys do too