Ah, yes. Endlessly remaking your personal maps - this is a road I know very well.

It is a great map, and definitely improves on the original. Not that I think the first version you posted was bad either, but your skills definitely have improved. I especially enjoy how the coastline has gotten a lot more lively, and how much more grand the new icons make the major cities seem. The title scroll and the compass are both gorgeous!

If I had to nitpick on something, I'd say the labels could maybe do with a bit of tweaking. For one, I think you have a few too many different fonts here, and some of them that don't quite go together. Mainly I think the fraktur style font for the region names (as beautiful as it is, and I love the effect you have on the text that makes it blend into the texture) conflicts a bit with the rest of the labels, in my opinion. There's also a few of the city names that have way, way tighter kerning than the others, and that makes them a bit messy. I appreciate the intent probably was to make the label match the size of the city illustration on top of it, but I personally would have prioritised readability and just accepted that the name is wider than the illustration. Anyway, that really is nitpicking (I also do graphic design and typography is very close to my heart), the map overall looks lovely.

Looking forward to seeing the next version!