Quote Originally Posted by Peter Toth View Post
You've just exquisitely crafted my favourite kind of map, the "realistic atlas" style, with stunning results! The topography is excellent, but probably could use some Wilbur processing, I suppose after you've mastered the process. I highly recommend Miguel's process, which takes your existing topo and makes it almost approach lifelike, although you'll have to add a layer mask if you want to keep certain features like plateaus, for instance.

It also looks tectonically-plausible offhand, and I admire the plate boundaries you've defined, because I never managed to learn that detail from Artifexian's videos.

For a first post on this forum, congratulations! WAY better than my tenth post, LOL! I see huge achievements for you, provided you persevere with your work, which I'm certain you will.

Happy conworlding!

Peter
Thank you a lot for the great feedback, i already used some wilbur for my topography, but i really wanna expand in that area because imo it all looks a bit "roundish" and "smooth" rn, especially the coastlines. If you have any idea about this, that would be great. I will certainly look up Miguel, it looks like thats just what i am searching.