Thread: Duwain, question about border...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is a beautiful map regardless of the border you choose. Personally I am torn equally between #3 and #4.

Edit: Upon further reflection, I think I am solidly in favor of #3. One recommendation I would make though, is for the small text in the legend I would use a font that is easier to read.
    Last edited by Turambar; 04-04-2024 at 09:07 PM.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Turambar View Post
    This is a beautiful map regardless of the border you choose. Personally I am torn equally between #3 and #4.

Edit: Upon further reflection, I think I am solidly in favor of #3. One recommendation I would make though, is for the small text in the legend I would use a font that is easier to read.
    Thanks for your opinion. I had to use small font so as not to bite too much into the map and keep to the page format. One solution would be to reduce the size of the map and leave more room for the border. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Thanks for your opinion. I had to use small font so as not to bite too much into the map and keep to the page format. One solution would be to reduce the size of the map and leave more room for the border. What do you think?
    I wouldn't make the map smaller unless you have to. I think the issue with the letters in the legend is the blackletter font rather than the size.