I need river polices help, all 3 of my major rivers' mouths are near elevated terrain. I was wondering how would I work out the deltas, I'm going to call the rivers, river west, central and east.

East River cut through the mountains and created a canyon, it goes into a relatively flat area, this will be my sediment deposit area. It will be typically swampy/marshy, the rest of the river will be lightly braided because I don't think the mouth would form a proper delta. On the other side of the mouth the flat area I am thinking of making it a wetlands area because the river would probably deposit sediment over there.

Central River has probably enough room to form a proper delta, but the way I drew the coastline it doesn't have a delta shape. I am wondering if I should change the coastline or make it an inland delta similar to the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta.

West River after emerging with the Plateau river system will be really heavy with sediment. It will be braided all the way down from the lake in the elevated areas. Was wondering if I should do an estuary similar to the Amazon/Rhine?