Thread: Sup (had to be different, howdy was taken)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Sup (had to be different, howdy was taken)

Howdy, I'm bachi (I know it says xbachix, I had registered under bachi too but my yahoo mail didn't get the e-mail for activation. wasn't in my spam filter either). I play my fair share of dungeons and dragons and enjoy drawing buildings for campaigns as well as the occasional map however I don't like how crude my drawing skills are. On the other hand it's not important enough and too time consuming to go out and actually take a class on how to draw to improve my own skills. Right now I'm also in a financial bind so buying the software for drawing is also proving difficult.
    Does anyone have any recommendations on any free software I may use to build maps on my computer.
    I am in the middle of moving, when it is complete I'll try to upload some buildings that I drew some time ago as well as some of my older maps.
    Currently this is the only one I have available, sorry. It has been quite some time since I drew this picture, but I'm not sure if my skills have improved much.
    Thank you for your time and I love everything I see here, it's all really cool.

Bachi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cachamer.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	314.5 KB 
ID:	12971