Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: The City of Opal Island

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Hope you're healing well.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Hobbitt Estates, Greater Kansas City Metro Area, Kansas, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    Hope you're healing well.
    Very well, thank you! Still trying to adjust to the new diet though.
    City of Opal Island Map (Featured Map Winner...yay!): http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=5966
    Various maps from my Homebrew Game: http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=5407
    Unless I explicitly state otherwise you have my permission to use my maps in any capacity needed just give me credit. If you make money off them somehow, that's awesome - let me know! In fact, I LOVE to hear about the ways maps I make are used.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Oo, ouch, that bites. What sort of diet? I like to know in case it ever happens to me
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Hobbitt Estates, Greater Kansas City Metro Area, Kansas, USA

Well the Gall Bladder is what is in charge of breaking down the fatty content in whatever you eat, so I am having to reduce alot things like bacon, fast-food, etc. Also I have noticed that the spicier the food the longer it is taking to digest, therefore heartburn has been an issue.
    City of Opal Island Map (Featured Map Winner...yay!): http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=5966
    Various maps from my Homebrew Game: http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=5407
    Unless I explicitly state otherwise you have my permission to use my maps in any capacity needed just give me credit. If you make money off them somehow, that's awesome - let me know! In fact, I LOVE to hear about the ways maps I make are used.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Which means you'll probably also have to watch out for acid reflux as well...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

When I get reflux I just grab the bicarbonate of soda from my wife's baking cupboard and mix a teaspoon of it with an inch of water in a glass. Gets rid of it instantly.

As a an aside to my asthma/allergies, for several years I had a really bad bout with acid reflux. None of the normal/home remedy's came even close to helping. I was on medication for several years to get it under control.

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    You have my sympathies. Reflux really hurts. It gets even worse when you're lying down so it makes it impossible to sleep properly too.
    Don't I know it

Luckily it's all under control now and i very rarely have any flare ups.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Katerek View Post

And yes, by all means, please use it. If it helps someone else, then I am all for it.
    Is this still the case? Because I'd love to use it for a DC adventures campaign I'm starting up, and we're gonna have a wiki page for it. I'd of course link back to the original work.

In addition, I'm working on writing a novel set in the universe I'm creating and, should it ever go live, I'd love to use this map for the finished work.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast