I'm pretty much with Gandwarf on the theatre...the tavern would provide all of the necessary entertainment for such a small, hard-working population. There would be little free time in such a small subsistence village. The tavern itself might have a few rooms on the second floor to serve as the inn. How is the justice carried out, is there a magistrate, justiciar, court or something? I wouldn't expect to see a full-blown market either, these people grow their own food and other things would require a trek to the next town over (if it's bigger). I would expect a small community to basically work like serfs and think going over to the big village to be a grand vacation. Just from the sheer amount of different professions in the village I would think that the population would be at least double of what it is, just to support the day to day needs like roof-thatching and fence-mending and shoe-maker. But, as was said, it's your village, if you want it this way then that's cool too. As to the actual drawing, I think it looks sweet.