Thread: Mouse vs. tablet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I would like to know if there are any video tutorials for using a tablet. I bought a Wacom Bamboo model CTH-460 when I started my Graphic Design degree classes and have used it to sketch with, but I feel that I'm not using it to it's full potential. Can anybody help me out here?
    Jynx

Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    I would like to know if there are any video tutorials for using a tablet. I bought a Wacom Bamboo model CTH-460 when I started my Graphic Design degree classes and have used it to sketch with, but I feel that I'm not using it to it's full potential. Can anybody help me out here?
    Jynx
    I don't know any videos, but you should definitely make use of all the express keys as well as the buttons on the own itself. These can help make your workflow much faster and easier. For example, binding the buttons to undo, redo, ALT, and other often used shortcuts means less time spent switching over to your keyboard and back to the tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    Jynx
    Have you already looked through these?
    Video Tutorials | Wacom
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.