Thread: Mouse vs. tablet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Congrats!! Now if only I can find a similar deal... I have a friend that has a digital drum set I wonder if he would miss it if parts started disappearing?

No I wouldn't do that! Sheesh!
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    Congrats!! Now if only I can find a similar deal... I have a friend that has a digital drum set I wonder if he would miss it if parts started disappearing?

No I wouldn't do that! Sheesh!
    NOW.....Any suggestion on the best way to learn to use it? Is is definitely a different beast than the mouse, yet not quire as intuitive as drawing on paper. Guess I have to relearn my hand eye coordination.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected
    Fort George G Mead Junction, Maryland, United States

Just switched from my old WACOM Bamboo to the newer Intuos Pro. While it's missing the USB cord, (standard micro USB) I'd gladly rather give it to a fellow cartographer than see it sent out to Craigslist. PM me, or whatever else works, and it's your free if you cover the shipping. Hope this inspires you to continue your work!