Thread: Quangor - land of the Flow

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Quangor - land of the Flow

This is one of our rpg-projects which I decided to share with you. This first map is the country of Calimia, one of five countries in Quangor. The maps are drawn as they are because they represent the local geographer's conception and include the Flow beams (Tsi-virtauksen säde and Tietovirtauksen säde which are a phenomenon of local Flow magic. The Maailmanlaita (World's end) mountain range is by the sea like that on purpose because it has been made that way and has some huge strange letters on the cliff surface.

I'm sorry the names on this map are in finnish because they complete it and I'm not fluent enough in english to translate their spirit.

This continent is formed in an apocalypse that happened in modern times Earth and our Call of Cthulhu game actually ended in the event when our characters failed stopping the event. And yes, that's an elder sign on compass rose. It is used as the emblem of the Guild that governs academia and Flow magic usage.

The original map in picture is about a meter by meter on paper so it's impossible to scan I'm planning to redo most of this continent in photoshop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	calimia_halfscale.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	2.94 MB 
ID:	13234   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quangor.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	305.7 KB 
ID:	13235