Thread: Cavern Systems

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Coming along nicely...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

TY and sorry about that. Anyways I posted the south east section of the map, next I will do the south western section. I hope everyone likes and thanx for the rep.

Very pretty. Something another DM might really appreciate (hint hint). I'd love to see the whole level when your players are done with it - perhaps in the finished map section?

Have some rep.
    Last edited by Sigurd; 05-18-2009 at 10:58 PM.

Dollhouse Syndrome = The temptation to turn a map into a picture, obscuring the goal of the image with the appeal of cute, or simply available, parts. Maps have clarity through simplification.

--- Sigurd

TY I will post the other images if I can. I normally do the maps partially in GIMP and do other stuff in MapTools, however I've found a few things that I can do where I can just make the maps in GIMP now. If you use maptools I have a previous campaign file I can send you.
    Surgeon's General Warning
    Heathan causes brain tumors, mass hysteria, random acts of violence, road rage, drunken nudity, world peace, 'the munchies', white noise, insanity, cthulu, anal leakage, METAL, presence of extraterrestrial, the freeing of ‘twins’, SNEAK ATTACK!, smoking, alcoholism, unadulterated awesomeness, and GANGSTA.

Eberron Ecologies 4/5 Rice Crispy Treats (by me and some other folks).
    The Ten Commandments of Character Optimization 5/5 Rice Crispy Treats