Thread: Cavern Systems

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ok well I've started on the next map which will be about the same size. This is another cavern system, I plan on having signs of a camp and blah blah blah, and there is a high possibility that my players will get ambushed by the BBEG. Also I'm redoing another map that I've already done as well, and I'll post it on here.
    And I tried something different I tried to make subtle changes in the elevation that I'm hoping worked. For instance the area by the water is lower and across from it (through the "wall") that area is raised (I'm gonna have some of the ambusher's set up there).
    I'm thinkin' of putting like some green moss and stuff there sense this looks pretty bland imo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Suprise1.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	650.7 KB 
ID:	13566   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Suprise2.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	692.3 KB 
ID:	13567   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Suprise 3.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	744.2 KB 
ID:	13568   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Suprise4.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	812.7 KB 
ID:	13569   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Suprise4B.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	812.4 KB 
ID:	13570  

Last edited by heathan666; 05-23-2009 at 10:42 AM. Reason: updating the maps
    Surgeon's General Warning
    Heathan causes brain tumors, mass hysteria, random acts of violence, road rage, drunken nudity, world peace, 'the munchies', white noise, insanity, cthulu, anal leakage, METAL, presence of extraterrestrial, the freeing of ‘twins’, SNEAK ATTACK!, smoking, alcoholism, unadulterated awesomeness, and GANGSTA.

Eberron Ecologies 4/5 Rice Crispy Treats (by me and some other folks).
    The Ten Commandments of Character Optimization 5/5 Rice Crispy Treats

Would you guys like me to also post the "assembled" maps when I'm done??? I mean I do them in sections for my game but I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to put together some 40x40 inch maps using jpg and that way I can also adjust any glitches.
    Heathan causes brain tumors, mass hysteria, random acts of violence, road rage, drunken nudity, world peace, 'the munchies', white noise, insanity, cthulu, anal leakage, METAL, presence of extraterrestrial, the freeing of ‘twins’, SNEAK ATTACK!, smoking, alcoholism, unadulterated awesomeness, and GANGSTA.

Ok posted the next set of maps, I even included one tile that had a boat. I'll assemble the full map tonight both with the boat and without.