Thread: Dungeon Designer 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist

Post New here, welcoming comments

Hey all. I'm new to this forum, but am a longtime artist in the RPG and gaming community. I'm glad to be a part of this community of gamers and artists who bring the gametable to life with art. I illustrate the maps for Paizo Publishing's GameMastery Line and WotC's Star Wars RPG Dawn of Defiance online maps. These are a blast to create. I am working on some possible product ideas to help the VTT and map making community. I would like some feedback to what would be ideal for a beginning pack<terrain, tiles, objects, effects>. I know that PSDs and PNG files are best. I'm also plan to write tutorials to be included in this proposed product. Please start discussions here or email me. Thanks.
    -Corey Macourek

Post Hey Corey!

Welcome to the site, but you ought to start your own thread, rather than add to this one, since its not appropriate for this Dungeon Designer 3 thread, plus go over to the intro forums and formally introduce yourself.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations