Thread: Futuristic City [C&C welcome]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Ditto what Ravs said...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I'll third Ravs, your description sounds just like Bladerunner. With that many people I would think that there would be numerous levels of maglevs, the problem is how to represent them and do they really work? I can't help but get the traffic scene from the 5th element out of my head...floating cars everywhere. As far as what you have here, it is very clean and clear and professional looking and that's a good thing, now ya gotta rough it up
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Interesting thoughts on the visuals of the campaign. Very insightful. Thanks.

Ascension - ground traffic is still primary transportation. Mag-Lev is an elevated "EL." Still, you bring up some issues that are pretty legit. I puzzled over it but couldn't come up with anything... maybe one of the big brains around here will have an idea.