Thread: Mount Karou Area

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

More rep coming your way. Excellent map!
    I really like the layout, the colors, the mountains and the trees.

The only thing that looks a bit out of place to me is the purple text.

As for the empty areas: you might add some more trees to suggest some more heavily wooded areas. But I wouldn't overdo it.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Thanks again for the Input folks. I will try not to overdo it

As for wonders, in the Wiki I linked in the initial post it is explained shortly. Basically, in this campaign world the mortal races awoke 200 years and remembered nothing of the previous 500 years and found the world in ruins, dangerous and deadly.

Some old realm had existed in the missing 500 years and this realm had developed things nobody could ever dream of. Wonders are those things.

Wonders include more simply things like Stormtrains and Airships, which are similar to Eberrons. Besides those two there are other things, like the Messanger Arrays, which are basically huge stations that can communicate with each other over any distance immediately. There are also the enigmatic Light Pyramids which glow with an intensity nearly that of the sun day and night, but nobody has ever found out what they really do.

The Wonders are a defining factor of this campaign world and over the couse of the campaign it will more and more be revealed what happened...

Again: If you're interested in joinin, I'm still looking for one more player!