Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: whats is your favorite published Map

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I had both of those as well before I lost my hard drive last week. Thanks for updating and letting me get them back.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Quote Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
    BTW.. in his gallery is "map" of some tiles he did for a board game... very nice stuff there....
    Yes! He is amazing. I should drop him a line and see if ha has any tips for me/the guild!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    I had both of those as well before I lost my hard drive last week. Thanks for updating and letting me get them back.
    Yikes, hard drive loss is a hard thing to come back from! Anyway, glad to help!

I would upload a zip of my "inspiration" folder, but not all of the maps have signatures on them, so I wouldn't wanna redistribute art without giving credit. I bet if you pop onto some of the guild members' devientart 'favorites' galleries you can quickly recover the bulk of your missing files!

Not exactly my favourite but one of the most influential maps in my life is the map of Aventurien blonging to the quite popular German pen&paper-game Das Schwarze Auge (the black eye).
    http://www.wiki-aventurica.de/wiki/D...venturien2.jpg

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

That's a nice-looking map; I like the sound of Yeti Land...I wanna go there.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234