Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Roleplaying in the CWBP.

Blog Entries

I reckon there should be this mutable very near history and the 'now' and then a separate list for what characters would like to happen and then there is a list of entries for the fixed history - too late to change. That bit should be the one that reads like a book. All the characters chatter on the now and occasionally change the near past. They also need to maintain the future wish list from very near future which is quite clear to the far flung when it all gets very fuzzy.

Link to DDI Character Builder Demo.

D*****, spoke too soon. Have downloaded the program, I can't get it to run.

Boy, that would have saved me. Being completely new to 4e system, an automated character generator sounded perfect. Anywhere else I can try?

Found this character sheet, but it seems impossible to navigate. My participation may have to wait until I can acquire 4E Player's Hand.
    Last edited by Feralspirit; 06-23-2009 at 11:46 PM.
    Doubt is an unpleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. -Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    I reckon there should be this mutable very near history and the 'now' and then a separate list for what characters would like to happen and then there is a list of entries for the fixed history - too late to change. That bit should be the one that reads like a book. All the characters chatter on the now and occasionally change the near past. They also need to maintain the future wish list from very near future which is quite clear to the far flung when it all gets very fuzzy.
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Feralspirit View Post
    Link to DDI Character Builder Demo.

D*****, spoke too soon. Have downloaded the program, I can't get it to run.

Boy, that would have saved me. Being completely new to 4e system, an automated character generator sounded perfect. Anywhere else I can try?

Found this character sheet, but it seems impossible to navigate. My participation may have to wait until I can acquire 4E Player's Hand.
    I dunno... if you want basic, just tell me what you're shooting for and I can autogenerate something for you. Then you can just add the fluffy bits. It's a fantastic piece of software, really.

-IG

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

yup, I have the demo and setup, but it is copyrighted. don't think that it should be posted here because of that. I also found out that PMs don't allow attachments Sorry guys
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Quote Originally Posted by Korash View Post
    yup, I have the demo and setup, but it is copyrighted. don't think that it should be posted here because of that. I also found out that PMs don't allow attachments Sorry guys
    Did you think that I was asking you to upload the character builder here? If so, I wasn't, as I've already got the fully registered version. I just wanted to know if other people had it so they could make 4e characters easily.

Guild Journeyer

I'm not the biggest fan of the options in 4e compared to what is there in 3.5, but oh well.

I'm somewhat thinking of stir crazy stone dumb, charismatic halfling paladin who prays to a god no one else knows, but somehow his spell abilities still work,...

I took the liberty of putting up some forums for us on my website to use, if anyone wants to. It's nothing fancy, but it'll get the job done.

Link

-IG

Guild Journeyer

The only issue I see with your site is the right hand bar is kind of a waste of space for the forums. Head banners work far nicer on forums than side bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Talroth View Post
    The only issue I see with your site is the right hand bar is kind of a waste of space for the forums. Head banners work far nicer on forums than side bars.
    Agreed - I just couldn't find another template that I liked, and I don't feel like creating my own.

I'll keep looking for something a bit more suitable. Thanks for the input.

-IG

Very cool, IG. Sorry about not being very familiar with Ansium, is Kunena the name of the region where you will begin play?

lol, just clicked on the link, I guess not.

Oh, regarding your offer to generate a character, the character sheet I found is intrigueing enough to motivate me to get a player's hand. I'd like to learn the system for myself. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by Feralspirit; 06-25-2009 at 10:54 PM.
    Doubt is an unpleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. -Voltaire

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast