Thread: Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Nice work Turgenev,

About the scraper. In the challenges its programmed to take the last image in default of not having a WIP tag. In the finished maps it defaults to the first image in default of not having a wip tag. If a wip tag exists then it takes the last one in both cases. Wips are trumps

If the scraper worked then it ought to print a 'No Image' in the case that nothing exists - say in the challenge thread more than the finished ones. If its a PDF or a ZIP then its supposed to detect that and show that image instead and still link to the download. However, last time I checked this feature didnt work properly. The finished thread has a few entries in it that have bad image links.

There is a "No WIP" tag too which means don't add to the list which is for especially strict copyright images where the scraper should not make any copies of it.

I should add that it only looks for attachments not inline images so as it stands, this thread would come up with a no image. From the point of view of the thumbs, you should edit post and attach a piccy of one of the dungeon maps.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 06-07-2009 at 09:00 PM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Great thread (in expectation ). Five stars and some rep from me.