Thread: June Entry: Druid's Tree

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post I agree...

While I agree with everyone - nice druid's tree, well done graphics work, I also have to agree with Talroth. The challenge specifically states this to be a "home away from home".

So, MysticMagellan, you need to somehow tie this location by some means for the Druid to access from anywhere he travels, whether through some teleportation device, an anchored sanctuary spell or something.

The challenge is more than just to create a home for somebody, it must "travel" with the user everywhere he goes - reread the challenge rules for this month to be sure.

Otherwise great map location.

GP

PS: I'm fine with the green water myself. I hate the fact that most mappers will only use blue for water in maps. I'll do that only for convention when the water is difficult to see amid the background. But I live in Illinois and rivers here are muddy brown. So I make my water green, brown, red, black and sometimes blue. In fact the water in my bathtub and sink in my entry is teal, which is really blue green. Don't let anyone force you change your water color - its fine!
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 06-13-2009 at 10:36 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations