Thread: [unpaid]Looking for Clean (No Text) Detailed Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Journeyer

Ok How does this work for you? Here is an older unlabeled version of the first continent of my campaign setting... I call it Rhime and you can call it whatever you want. You can use it for you campaign but for once I am going to the whole :This Image is copyrighted by the Author, and maybe used for personal use only: Disclaimer for the only reason as this is an unlabeled part of MY campaign setting set to be released this fall under the Pathfinder compatibility license. So I have no problem with you using it for personal use. I am actually kinda interested to see your version of it in a few months to see how you and your players took it in different directions.

Note: Originally the north pole is at the bottom left, you can just make it a southern hemisphere map or use magic to make the lower left land so white, or something...

I Hope this works for you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rhime-unlabeled.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	883.5 KB 
ID:	14139  

That is beautiful, Lathorien! Thanks for sharing it with me; I'm pretty sure that will be the one I use. I will post up some progress the PC's have made if or once they do, although the campaign is up in the air right now, as it is just one of many options at our table.

Also, thanks for the tools Redrobes, but they unfortunately can't beat the detail of Lathorien's map.

I agree, that is a fantastic piece!

Was the landmass rendered in Wilbur?