Quote Originally Posted by Arcana
Good to see some more CC3 work in here All the Photoshop and Gimp stuff was starting to make me think the CC3 crowd had abandoned us! Hehehe.
Heh. I usually handdraw maps, but they're simple line drawings and nothing fancy. My hand gets really tired when writing/drawing so I tend to not have a consistent style like I prefer. CC3 gives me that consistency.

Map is very nice! I only have one suggestion as well. Its not quite as weak as don's...the Azure forest on the southern edge of the map seems to start above the map border in a straight line. You should probably redo that forest starting it further behind the map border so as to allow the map border to overlay it.
That's just something odd with the way CC3 fills in the forests near the border of the image. I had to fix the right side borders and just forgot about the bottom one.

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller
Other than what Arcana mentioned, I honestly can't find anything worth even a nitpick. I like the different roof colors in the different areas. I'm guessing that denotes different kingdom affiliations or some such? Very nice work!
Yup, the different colored rooftops do denote which nation the town/village/city belongs to. It's easier than drawing arbitrary borders and allows for fluctuations without much redrawing.