My Dungeons and Dragon group has been together since 1978. Three of us started playing then, another three joined around 1980 and the last two came aboard about ten years ago. There are a couple of persistent campaign worlds that have been going on for quite some time. One of our better DM's, Greg, has always run a world called "Mythgar". After many years, Greg finally tired of Mythgar and decided to bridge us to a new world called "Laramis", which is a more cruel and brutal place with a less-settled civilization.

Greg asked if I could help with the map of Laramis. I studied the map he'd done in CC3 for a while, then decided that this would be a perfect opportunity to emulate my favorite map of all times on these boards, Ramah's "Vaniya".

Vaniya was the first master-quality map that I saw when I came here, and it made an enormous impression.

Here is the original map that Greg made. I have also included my first pass at the world itself, with just the continent itself and a bit of texture included. Suggestions and recommendations are, of course, welcome.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laramis Original.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	528.0 KB 
ID:	14327
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laramis.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	970.1 KB 
ID:	14326