Thread: Well, I guess its time to start showing work off

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

well the shelf thing wasn't working out... and I forgot to reset the offset on the grid... also here's one with some of the rivers and the rough step of tagging off the countries...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Krenna.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	827.3 KB 
ID:	14458  
    My D&D/Roleplaying Blog Making a new effort to update every two weeks!
    Gimp Gradient Basics

I feel like your poles could do with a little of the jaggy treatment, dirty 'em up a bit, but otherwise I'm very impressed. Have you added mountains yet?
    "Unless I'm allowed to carry around a gun to shoot their giant killer-spiders, Australia needs to stay the hell away from me. Also Australians, who if they have lived this long are obviously agents of the spiders and not to be trusted."

The poles are kinda afterthought-ed right now... if you notice wrapping them right now would do silly things... I intend to get back to them... could you give some idea of what you mean by dirty-ing them up?

A few, but some of the boarders hide them in the second image... Scale is kinda kicking me in the face... to give the world a realistic diameter, I ended up with 100sq mi pixels o_O...

This is also why the few rivers on it are extremely subdued... because dozens of 10 mile wide rivers is just craziness...
    My D&D/Roleplaying Blog Making a new effort to update every two weeks!
    Gimp Gradient Basics