Ironmetal250: there is a whole practice of "graphic recording" that looks at using landscapes and such as alternate means of conveying notes and such for series of meetings and such. There is the idea that people are somewhat familiar with maps and will readily understand the "journey" they took from the first meeting to the last. The final map was 11x17 but I saved it at 300dpi so it could be blown up if someone wanted.

Ascension: Just giving you a hard time for noticing the details so quick. are you an editor or something? The wife was really happy with how it turned out. The meeting where she will be handing it out to her participants is this afternoon. I will let everyone know how well it was received.

Steel General: I was out of town for a week at a training institute and left her with a 13 month old and a nearly 6 year old.... I am waaaay in the negative husband points right now.

Ravells: My favorite is the "Worthy Causeway." Thanks for the kudos.

Armoredgear7: The parchment is a stock texture from another community. I noticed some wonkiness in it but I did not have the time to fix that one or create parchment from scratch. so I had to deal with some of the issues. Oh well. Thanks for looking!