View Poll Results: Create a town map for Kaidan - as a paid commission

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want to be published!

14 82.35%
  • No, mapping is a hobby, this sounds like a job.

3 17.65%

Thread: [taken]Kaidan map commission challenge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I like the idea...I'd definitely give it a shot.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post Need more votes here!

Only seven voters so far? I'd thought this would generate more interest.

To make things easier, its more a town than a city, say 3500 people, at an average of 7 people per home, that's 500 homes, 100 shops, 3 temples and 2 shrines, 1 castle, 60 samurai homes surrounding the castle grounds with the most powerful retainers on the main avenue to the castle front gate. Districts needed are Samurai district, Trade District - the largest, Red Light District.

As in the May Challenge Map, a large river lies just east of the town, there are dockworks north of the challenge map area on that river. Also remember the mountain stream that passes along at least 2 sides of the castle (north and east) and originates from the north.

You don't the same fine detail the challenge map shows, just show your own level of detail in a large town map set in Kaidan.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations