Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Love Maps

Post Album Issues

OK I found my album and uploaded 22 of the 23 Nador maps (1-20 & 22-23). When I try to upload Map 21, however, I get the following message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
    I did send a message to he administrator, but can anyone help?

Since I uploaded the maps in order (except 21) they now appear in the album in reverse order. Is there any way to change the order in which they appear in the album? Thanks!

Blog Entries

The security token is odd. Thats part of vBulletin - the software running the boards. My suggestion is to log out and then log back in again. You might also try and clear browser 'cookies' if that fails as I think the token is stored in that.

Interesting that you taught rhetoric. You don't see that all to often. Isn't that debating and logic and stuff like that - a branch of philosophy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    The security token is odd. Thats part of vBulletin - the software running the boards. My suggestion is to log out and then log back in again. You might also try and clear browser 'cookies' if that fails as I think the token is stored in that.

Interesting that you taught rhetoric. You don't see that all to often. Isn't that debating and logic and stuff like that - a branch of philosophy ?
    Thanks, Redrobes. I tried all that, but nothing worked. I even tried renaming the file, but that didn't work either. I tried a different browser, and got no error message--but the file didn't ever upload either. Finally I took the original, which was very light and had only at little peninsula sticking into it, and wrote the name of the landmass on it so that the software running the website would have more to "see" in the file, rescanned the file, gave it a different name, and uploaded it without a problem. So I'm guessing that the software running the website just didn't see the earlier version as an actual picture or something along those lines.

Now that I have all 23 maps in the album, is there any way to change the order in which the maps appear in the album? Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123