Thread: *** July 09 Challenge - Enchantment***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Sounds easy!

It says create a map that is enchanting to you, so why does everybody's post seem to be a question "does this idea of mine qualify as enchanting" - and the answer is "yes" the restriction is subjective, as long as its enchanting for you, it qualifies.

I don't understand all these questions? But as I said, I retired, so I'm not doing this. The confusion defies me...

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Guild Journeyer

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    It says create a map that is enchanting to you, so why does everybody's post seem to be a question "does this idea of mine qualify as enchanting" - and the answer is "yes" the restriction is subjective, as long as its enchanting for you, it qualifies.

I don't understand all these questions? But as I said, I retired, so I'm not doing this. The confusion defies me...

GP
    In my case at least, the questions were more thinking out loud. And a way to hopefully remind myself to actually DO the work for once. I couldn't tell you how many challenges I've 'done', but I don't think I've ever actually posted up for one yet.

Too many hobbies.