Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agoya Shrine, Kaidan

Post Tweaked it some!

OK, I tweaked the map some. I added a purification spring at the rock just passed the gate. I played with the dirt on the steps, but couldn't get it the way I wanted, so I removed the dirt off the stairs completely - it works better (besides shouldn't that priest sweep the stairs as part of his daily chores.) Fixed the misaligned shadow on the gate, and fit the outline to the shrine better than before. No reason to spend any more time on this, I still have too many maps to create. Oh and changed the grid from white to black. Its all good. (Time tweaking: 10 minutes.)

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	agoya-shrine.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	596.9 KB 
ID:	15089  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Yeah, that fixed it. Good work

Post I had photographs...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman View Post
    Another excellent building map from GP. Five hours? Wow that's fast! Did you have illustrations of the Shoten and the gate entrance ready when you started making this map?

Jykke: good call with the dirt. I might add that there appears to be no dirt whatsoever on the steps of the gate.
    I had photographs of the Shoten Priest and the Gate Entrance, did quick sketches of them first - as the first thing I did in starting this map. Actually I did the illustrations and the map title labeling, before I even started on the map.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

The spring looks great! ^^ Little details always add so much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12