Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to?

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Iron Maiden rocks! Bruce Dickenson is one of my favorite all time singers.... man can he hold a note...

Guild Journeyer

Well I'm another metalhead mapper. Although my wife's appreciation for rockabilly and it's punked up cousin psychobilly are getting a lot of my attention.

So currently I'm listening to The Horrorpops, "Misstake". Though prior to that it was "Hell Bent for Leather".

As a side note, my 2 year old daughter seems to fall asleep to Metallica and gets all energetic with Vivaldi. Go figure.

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

I'm sorry but I have to say your daughter sounds cooler than you.
    "The Enemy's Gate Is Down" - Ender Wiggen, Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Software Used- ME v16, My Hands 1.0, My Brain

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

Heh!

My 8 year old son loves Savatage's The Sirens song!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

actually I meant about the Vivaldi, I don't really like metal, I mean I appreciate it but its too loud for my taste, the loudest stuff I listen to intimately is old thraser punk, like Suicidal Tendencies or Sex Pistols
    "The Enemy's Gate Is Down" - Ender Wiggen, Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Software Used- ME v16, My Hands 1.0, My Brain

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

ever time i see NEONKNIGHT post i think of Ronny James Dio and black sabbath

and iron maiden is also great

While I'm not a huge fan of metal (well, not since high school really) I have been known to occassionally listen to Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin (are they still considered heavy metal?), Metallica (early stuff mainly - Master of Puppets still kicks ass), Celtic Frost, Corrosion of Conformity, GWAR & Lordi.

Vivaldi on the other hand is my favourite classical composer.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

I love Vivaldi, I listen to quite a few classical tracks while I write ... helps set the mood for writing ... weird that way I suppose...

Right now, I'm listening to the Down album "Over The Under", kinda sludgy southern rock. But I'm normally a metal guy, what I would call "90's metal" - bands like Sepultura, Pantera, Machine Head, Fear Factory etc. And some newer (and generally heavier) bands like Chimaira, Lamb Of God, Arch Enemy (though not strictly newer haha). And classics like AC/DC, Metallica, Slayer etc. The heavier the better. The two bands I've most recently gotten into are Throwdown (somewhere between groove metal and hardcore) and Scar Symmetry (melodic death metal).

In other words, I like metal.

My nick should give it away. Right now I'm listening to NBA finals, but usually when I'm online or mapping it's Metallica (earlier stuff), RUSH, and my new favorite- Disturbed.

Had my 3 year old daughter in the car the other day, turned down the Disturbed CD and she told me "no daddy turn that back up", a tear came to my eye!
    metal

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast