Thread: Tsue-jo Castle Town, Kaidan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

*drool*
    Yes, I'm jealous.
    My first light table (that inspired me to want a huge one) was made from a large pane of storm window that was resting flat over the space between 2 desks (if you follow what i mean), with a 200W bulb under it, in a white box so it would direct the ambient light upwards as well. I could use 80lb paper as tracing paper (heh), and while I was working on 22"x32" and such paper, it was nice to not have to be able to move things around, I could just tape everything down until I was done

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

How about my full 4 foot by 8 foot painting table I use it for painting my church work after I have drawn it. 1/4 inch thick clear glass on top of a frame of two by fours that I hammered together myself, with all of the airbrush equipment underneath. I was a skater in high school...go big or go home
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps