Thread: Tsue-jo Castle Town, Kaidan

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

Yes!! That's exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about!! Of course, i want mine to tilt when I'm done with it

I miss my drafting table. I always kept it at an angle to keep the cats off it That's actually what killed my drive for doing art for the longest time, I was working on a 2'x3' massively detailed carpet page (on a flat surface), and one of the cats knocked over the glass of water I was using for the brushes. Turns out the inks that were SUPPOSED to be waterproof when dry weren't so waterproof when dry. I was about 4/5 done after working on it for almost 6 months, and it was RUINED. I was so devastated it was almost 6 months before I picked up a brush again, and I found i just didn't have the inclination to continue or recover the piece (at the time, I've since scanned and cleaned it up).

Anyhow I got me a pair of cat fur slippers, and thanks in part to this site, I'm feeling artistically inspired again (after a ten year hiatus).

But yes, a tilted table is a must

(woops, sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread)
    Last edited by Coyotemax; 07-31-2009 at 09:29 AM. Reason: typos

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."