Thread: The Lost Chambers (Thanks for your Advice)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Nice - my favorite is the first one, it seems to have the most 'atmosphere'.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Question New Changes

1. Thanks for your comments, in fact part of the resolution was an issue on the fill styles of the grass and the floors, i reduce the size of them and it gets a lot better.

2. However the print size is not as i would like so i just use the save as option of the DD3, the problem with that is that many times it dosent save the draw as it is, many times i get awfull results, like squared areas darker that the rest of the draw. (i tried with cute pdf and in fact it was better but not by much)

3. I augment the bevel of the walls and reduce the glows on the floor.

4. tfwoods3, do you mean like a frame?

5. I added the textures i use on the floor to the download as a zip, so you can use it if you like, i got that look by pie them up one over another.

7. Do you know the resolution for easy use with minis. (I mean print it for minis)

8. Special Thanks to NeonKnight, all your advice help me alot with this map, i use your Sunk effect and the floor advice XD

PD: The link is on the first post.