Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
Not what we would usually think of pertaining to maps but there are 2 places this could be used:

1 as map elements/set dressing to put in the corners of a map for decorative purposes
2 making elements for dungeon/structure scale to fill our dungeons with

I like the idea and it would be kinda cool to "take a lil time off" from actually drawing maps and do something different and fun. I've never actually drawn just armor but I have drawn people wearing it and fighting monsters in it. I also think that maybe you could include phasers for the sci-gi guys and maybe some Lugers for the alternate earth guys. Depending on which way it goes then I think a full set of icons would be good for number 2 and more artsy stuff would be good for number 1.
My ideas was basically for the second note you made. And as far as teh different weapon classes, if it takes off and people like it, we could have different challenges for each era.

But if it is desired, maybe start off with making elements for dungeons set in the medieval period (axes, sword, helms, etc) and then go from there.