Thread: New Dawn of the West (redesign)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Artisan Facebook Connected AslanC's Avatar

Let me say this... I have been so close to this setting and it's evolution since 2000 that I have become intimate with its details.

When I finished my Hexmap I was happy that it was done. The campaign was ready to go and I could start.

Then this event took place. Coyotemax managed to give me some insight to my own created world that I hadn't seen before. Together (with a lot fo back and forth as those who followed the WIP thread know) it evolved and evolved and is now a thing of beauty.

For the first time in almost a decade this world seems more real to me. A place full of adventure and mystery for my players and I to explore together.

Thank you Coyotemax for being an astoundingly creative, patient and talented partner on this leg of the journey!

2009 has been a really bad year for me. I lost my mother to cancer in February. I lost my job to lay offs in May and I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes at the end of June. Other than the woman I love coming into my life, it hasn't been a great year at all.

I say the following without a hint of exaggeration or hyperbole...

THIS has made my year!

Thanks for putting a big dumb grin on my face and the faces of my players!

The Fortknights (We play every two weeks, get it?) salute you and offer you honourary membership!

Post Great job!

Great job, Coyotemax!

I think its time for you to create a City Map for Kaidan - for this month's mapping challenge. I'd like to see you give it a go. More therapy for the back I think!

Nice job on this map, though, really nice!

GP

PS: I repped you with my +10 Epic Rep Rod!
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations