Thread: July/Aug 2009 Lite Challenge Entry: Belly of the Beast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The name of your map put a smile on my face.. But I can't see Steven Seagal anywhere. ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357474/ )

Nice map btw! Though I did notice some overscaled textured ( clear pixellation ). You could get a higher resolution texture to replace it. Is there a texture missing from the ground also (plain gray area)? How did you do that effect on the water, just being curious. It looks pretty cool Good luck with the map. And just to make this one perfect, maybe you should consider actually putting Mr. Seagal somewhere on the map.

@Jykke

Heh, yeah - I suppose so. Though, Seagal needs no maps. He just picks a direction and starts punching 'til he sees daylight. I could just carve a straight line out of the belly and off the edge of the map and label it 'Steven's Pass'.

Yeah, the textures on the background are all wonky. Hope to address that soonish. Not sure I'm seeing the area with the missing texture you're talking about though, unless it's part of the messy slap-dash background.