This is one of my recently created dungeon maps. Feel free to stock and modify it for personal, non-commercial use. My apologies for the poor resolution.
Designer's Map Notes
- Upper elevations are shaded light gray.
- Some statues are actually stone/clay/iron/flesh guardians/golems.
- Adventurers arrive in area 1 via teleport (trap), tunnel + trap door in ceiling, or as GM desires.
- Area 3 (& a-c in the cavernous area) is filled with icy water from a source I neglected to illustrate. Feel free to make something up.
- Area 12 alcoves: contains ceramic and crystal urns and vases.
- The right side of the dungeon complex can only be accessed through 1 or 2 of 3 secret doors, or the stairs on the other side of the chasm in area 13.
- The stairs in area 13 allow for dungeon expansion to an upper and lower level.
- Area 15: summoning chamber of a high priest. That's his/her consecrated altar in area 14. The sculptures depict avatars of the priest's deity.
- 17, 37 & 45 are crypts.
- The false door at 22a (or 24a, depending on how the labeling is interpreted ) teleports victims to an airtight, sealed cell (33). The possibility of suffocation might be a concern.
- Area 28 has a low ceiling (8'), contains a pressure plate (placed at GM's discretion) that causes a pair of portculli (thin black lines - again, apologies for the poor quality) to seal off the exits, and the chamber to fill with water (or acid, if the GM is feeling particularly unforgiving). The water will not reach beyond the top of either staircase but will be sufficient to drown the room's occupants.
- Area 30: contains a statue at the center of a dais or fountain.
- The passage between area 32 & 35 suffered a cave-in. That dark glob is rubble.
- Area 39 contains one-way doors that open inward and forcefully slam shut; to change the direction they open, see below. Additionally, the pillars are randomly trapped.
- The "hot side" of the fire wall in area 39 faces outward and it guards a magical device at the center of the room that switches the direction the doors open (inward/outward).
- The wall near the middle of area 44 contains 2 spy holes/arrow slits.
- Area 49: contains a large, un/holy water fountain that should match the un/holy sanctuary in area 50.