Hey.

Coyotemax and I are talking in private about this, but I feel maybe reaching out to everyone will help.

As some of you know I have plans to publish a PDF setting for my campaign world. Not to make money, there is next to no cash in "fantasy heartbreakers" but just to get it done. If I can make enough for a pint along the way, all the better.

Here's the problem, which I noted in the redesign thread. The base for my map was the Warhammer Old World map from Warhammer Fantasy.

As I have been showing off Coyotemax's amazing work to everyone on the rp forms I frequent, it was inevitable that some one piped up with "Nice redesign of the Warhammer maps".

I had sort of hoped it was different enough that no one would notice, but I was wrong.

Now if I hope to publish someday I can't have it looking like a Games Workshop copyright/intellectual property.

I am too close too it. Every redesign of the coast line winds up looking mostly the same. CM is trying something, but I figure why not open it to all the talented folks here.

I NEED a new coastline for the West.

I will look at any suggestions. Any ideas.

Consider everything that came before gone, or look to it for inspiration.

All I seek is you help.

Thank you in advance.