Thread: Meyhovic House - Because Everyone Needs a Haunted House Now or Then

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

For a first map, that is just simply amazing. The fact you did it by hand is even more amazing to me. As I mentioned in another post, I am a programmer, so by law my hand drawn art skills are horrible Have some rep, you definitely deserve it.

This makes me want to stop working on my site and go work in dunjdinni now!!and I still have city designer 3 to play with still arghh! This is the mapstyle I plan to use for my PBBG game at the lowest level, something that you can move characters around on. Looking forward to seeing other maps you make

This is amazing. This is perfect for a Shadowrun tabletop mission much like the mansion in Shadowrun Dragonfall.

Praise Registerd just to comment

I am completely floored by this map. Truly amazing, I only regret that I cannot access the web page that I can only assume had the second floor and details. If anyone knows the OP I would really like to see the rest of the manor

Quote Originally Posted by Rhalar View Post
    I am completely floored by this map. Truly amazing, I only regret that I cannot access the web page that I can only assume had the second floor and details. If anyone knows the OP I would really like to see the rest of the manor

I agree .. its too bad because this is such a fanastic map. Extremely talented artist! I'd even be willing to pay on Patron or something similar to get the rest of map