Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Westeros - by Tear

What can I say that hasn't already been said? This map is Capital-A Awesome.

For those interested in creating future ASoIaF/GoT maps, HBO has released a mostly canon map which shows more of Westeros and Essos than ever before. The far eastern edge of the map (Qarth and the coast of the Jade Sea) is not canon for the books because George R.R. Martin recently reconceived that entire region. The 'new' version will be appear in The Lands of Art and Fire, a map book due in October.

The HBO map doesn't show Sothoryos from the earlier ASoS/ADWD maps, so I created this blank template map to form a more complete picture. I put scale map into the bottom-right corner as that region is not covered on any map at the moment.

Tear, Really impressive!

I read the books too (a while ago) but I have no where near as complete a picture as you've given me with this map.

Simply beautiful quality, the best I've found after more then an hour of searching; I'm definitely using this for my upcoming Game of thrones rpg campaign; great job!

Really nicely done

How did you do the snow beyond the wall? a texture or similar perhaps? I asking because I need to find a nice way of creating snow on a map im working on and havent been able to find a tutorial yet

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Kiroshi's Avatar

Great rendition of George R. R. Martin's Westeros!
    Fantastic!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456