Welcome aboard! You might want some feedback on your map, so I'll just hop straight to the main things here . I like the idea of the map, it looks to be a map projected on 3d parchement model. The projected bitmap however is a bit low res, as there is some pixelation. The (3d ?) model of the perchament is also a bit too sharp on the edges, and the tears are somewhat unrealistically clean.

However, I think you can produce very good looking maps with this technique. Just crank up the resolution of the actual map projection and make the perchament model a bit more torn than it is now. You could also do the tears more natural looking manually on photoshop.

Overall, It's a very good map for you first post on the forum. Don't take my criticism too harshly on yourself I just wanted to break the main issues I see with the technique, so you can perfect it later on. As it promising style and also your first posted map, I think you deserve some rep for it. So *bonk*, welcome, and enjoy your time in the guild!