It is not that I dislike the map, gandwarf, but a better one would be nice =)
I didn't make it myself, as I'm not artisticly adept, but I like the map for its simplicity.

Korash:
Are you certain enough of yourself that I can mark the project as taken?
I don't mind that you're still learning map making, particularly since I'm sure you could ask the local 'gurus' here for help if you'd need it =)
As to answer your questions:
1. not exactly sure to be honest, I haven't actually bothered with that part as it didn't affect gameplay at all. All I can say about this is the scale of houses I had in mind.. which is that the slums would have simple one room homes, the high slums three rooms (2 stories in total), whereas the cliffview and high districts would have more luxurious homes in the sense of 4+ rooms.
2. The city has ~10.000 inhabitants in total
3. Hard to say, I suppose it is something you could toy with to an extent. The slums are quite low, as they sometimes get flooded. The cemetary is just out of this danger, so I reckon that is around 30 or 50' up?. That'd put the cliffview district at around 100' at the cliff, so a bit higher around the opposite edge. I reckon the land is at least 200', but as said, these figures aren't set in stone and can be tweaked to make the map look better. It is primarily the proportions that matter.
4. grasslands