Thread: Inconstant posting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Artisan Facebook Connected

Can't really set up a proxy at home (don't really have a regular network connection there). Anyway... not really sure I'm a capable hacker.

But... here I am and I find, surprisingly, that the wifi is working just fine today. Which means I get a second MAC address and a work-around. I'm a bit confused, since for the past month the wifi has been spotty at best.

Just in case, when I get time, I'll have to look into some options/solutions for when the wifi does go down (and I fully expect it to).
    I think, therefore I am a nerd.
    Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.

Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
    It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.

Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

We have websence here at work and it blocked CG as well. Until I asked the guy in charge of the web security if this site is a problem to view. Once he had a look-through, he unblocked it.

Just letting you all know that exceptions CAN (but not nessisarily will) be made to blocked sites. Worth a try I think.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent