Excellent, thanks Gandwarf!

Your comments are very much appreciated. That red might be a bit off - I'll have to experiment to see what else works.

Thanks for your comments on the symbols, I worked hard on those. Tried to make it clear what are evergreen and what are deciduous forests. The mountains were a lot of work. Illustrator's symbols are useful, but very difficult to arrange: I'm toying with the idea of using Javascript to arrange the z-order of symbols automatically according to Y co-ordinate. That would be very useful!

There are - currently - two 'levels' of cities: big ones, and small ones! Not strictly capitols as such, because this is Roun at a stage where the concept of 'capitol city' isn't quite there...but capitols that will arise over time are definitely in the making. Many of these cities _are_ de facto capitols, but are still small by overall standards, so they have the smaller city symbol. I've avoided actual borders for a similar reason for avoiding marking out capitols - there simply are not actual borders at this stage in Roun's history.

The next stage with this map will be to sort out a lot more of the names of bays and mountain and hill ranges and the like. And then places of interest, ruins and temples, important geographical features, and so on, that are outside of the cities.

Thanks again for your comments Gandwarf, very encouraging.