Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATL Commie dominance WIP

Post Japanese didn't call it WW2

The Japanese do not consider World War 2 to be an accurate title to that war, in fact, to them it is the War of the Pacific, and in their sphere of influence, that's exactly what it was.

Just a comment, regarding your backstory.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    The Japanese do not consider World War 2 to be an accurate title to that war, in fact, to them it is the War of the Pacific, and in their sphere of influence, that's exactly what it was.

Just a comment, regarding your backstory.

GP
    This is true. However, history is usually defined by the winners. And you do not get much more pwned than having nukes dropped on ur ***.
    Also if anyone wants i can post the TL for this map.

All I can say is poor Iran, listed down there with all those Invincible Empires and whatnot. The other nations probably make fun of them

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorus Prime View Post
    All I can say is poor Iran, listed down there with all those Invincible Empires and whatnot. The other nations probably make fun of them
    lol
    Well i simply didnt have the room to out the Islamic Republic of Iran on there.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Highlieche View Post
    lol
    Well i simply didnt have the room to out the Islamic Republic of Iran on there.
    I read this sentence and laughed my ass off until I realized you just forgot to put the word 'write' in there.

Yes, yes, very funny. An aggressive expansionist empire of Islamic homosexuals.

If that's the proper name of the empire, then you should give serious thought to re-designing the legend. In a map like this I don't even think such a legend is necessary. Why not just put the names directly onto the territories? All of the empires' territories look contiguous, so there's no real issue of having outlying territories or enclaves be different colors. You could even cut the number of colors down that way, bringing it down to the (usual) minimum of four to differentiate the nations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12