Thread: ATL Commie dominance WIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I can only agree with what the others have said, though I do find the back story interesting as well.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Lord, I hope we don't institute a standard color scheme for things. I can see why they would want to do so, just don't agree with it. Well, anyway, do you have a larger version, maybe we can the stripes on something larger and then it none of it would matter
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by LonewandererD View Post
    Hey nice idea, it probably could happen. I do agree with Ascensions, some of the colours are too close too each other.
    One other thing I must say though... Glory to the Anzac Republic. Lest we forget.
    -D-
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    I can only agree with what the others have said, though I do find the back story interesting as well.
    If i were to post the whole back-story for the world up to this point....well lets just say that it would fill the whole rest of this page.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    Lord, I hope we don't institute a standard color scheme for things. I can see why they would want to do so, just don't agree with it. Well, anyway, do you have a larger version, maybe we can the stripes on something larger and then it none of it would matter
    Eh well the AH forum is a very crazy place. That and that maybe 50% of the mapmakers there are teenagers that dont include keys in their maps, so this is kind of a necessity. Anyways do you have any ideas on how to enlarge the map at all with photo bucket?
    Last edited by Highlieche; 09-05-2009 at 02:18 PM.

No idea, never used photobucket. What is the original size of the map? Instead of linking to a smaller version at PB, why not just upload the original here? When you're writing a post, at the bottom there is a button that says "Manage Attachments". Click on that, and a new window opens up, browse to your file then click upload.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

Guild Novice

A ok here lets try this then. EDIT: Well it works if you zoom in on the attachment file itself so im calling it a success. XD

This is the world as of 2003, just before the Fifth International is called to order to decide the fate of Communism for the next hundred years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	World 2009.png 
Views:	456 
Size:	276.1 KB 
ID:	16571  
    Last edited by Highlieche; 09-05-2009 at 12:59 PM.

There ya go...that's awesome. Good job.

Post Japanese didn't call it WW2

The Japanese do not consider World War 2 to be an accurate title to that war, in fact, to them it is the War of the Pacific, and in their sphere of influence, that's exactly what it was.

Just a comment, regarding your backstory.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations